- RSS Channel Showcase 8115874
- RSS Channel Showcase 4824684
- RSS Channel Showcase 2817871
- RSS Channel Showcase 3804569
Articles on this Page
- 11/30/17--10:59: _FDA clears first me...
- 12/01/17--11:00: _U.S. regulator to a...
- 12/02/17--11:00: _Fiat Chrysler CEO s...
- 12/03/17--11:02: _TIM's board to disc...
- 12/04/17--11:03: _Amazon Australia go...
- 12/05/17--11:03: _Xunlei tumbles as c...
- 12/06/17--11:05: _Some U.S. truckers ...
- 12/07/17--11:05: _Deutsche Bank says ...
- 12/08/17--11:06: _#NoRussiaNoGames: T...
- 12/09/17--11:07: _Apple in talks to a...
- 12/10/17--11:09: _After bitcoin’s wil...
- 12/11/17--11:09: _SEC halts initial c...
- 12/12/17--11:11: _Tezos director resi...
- 12/13/17--11:11: _Three men plead gui...
- 12/14/17--11:12: _U.S. regulators dit...
- 12/15/17--11:14: _EU agrees clampdown...
- 11/30/17--10:59: FDA clears first medical device accessory for Apple Watch
- 12/01/17--11:00: U.S. regulator to allow CME, CBOE to list bitcoin futures
- 12/02/17--11:00: Fiat Chrysler CEO says in talks with Hyundai on tech partnership
- 12/03/17--11:02: TIM's board to discuss network options this week: source
- 12/04/17--11:03: Amazon Australia goes live in time to ruin rivals' Christmas
- 12/05/17--11:03: Xunlei tumbles as cryptocurrency worries swirl
- 12/06/17--11:05: Some U.S. truckers ask Trump to tap brakes on electronic logs
- 12/07/17--11:05: Deutsche Bank says more regulation of cryptocurrencies needed
- 12/09/17--11:07: Apple in talks to acquire music identification app Shazam: source
- 12/10/17--11:09: After bitcoin’s wild week, traders brace for futures launch
- 12/11/17--11:09: SEC halts initial coin offering from restaurant review app
- 12/12/17--11:11: Tezos director resigns, sowing more uncertainty at crypto startup
- 12/13/17--11:11: Three men plead guilty to crimes tied to 2016 botnet attacks
- 12/14/17--11:12: U.S. regulators ditch net neutrality rules as legal battles loom
- 12/15/17--11:14: EU agrees clampdown on bitcoin platforms to tackle money laundering
(Reuters) – The U.S. Food and Drug Administration on Thursday cleared a device embedded in an Apple Inc watch band that monitors a user’s heart rate, detects when something is amiss and prompts the user to take an electrocardiogram. Apple watches are seen at a new Apple store in Chicago, Illinois, U.S., October 19, 2017. […]
WASHINGTON (Reuters) – The main U.S. derivatives regulator said on Friday it would allow CME Group Inc and CBOE Global Markets Inc to list bitcoin futures contracts, opening the door to added regulation and more mainstream adoption of the cryptocurrency. The announcement by the Commodity Futures Trading Commission paves the way for CME and CBOE […]
ARESE, Italy (Reuters) – Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCHA.MI) (FCAU.N) is in talks with South Korea’s Hyundai (005380.KS) about a technical partnership, but there are no merger talks between the two, FCA Chief Executive Sergio Marchionne said on Saturday. FILE PHOTO: FCA group CEO Sergio Marchionne speaks during the Alfa Romeo Sauber F1 Team presentation in […]
MILAN (Reuters) – The board of Telecom Italia (TIM) will this week discuss options for its fixed-line network, including possibly splitting it off, although no decision is expected to be made, a source close to the company said on Sunday. FILE PHOTO: FILE PHOTO: Telecom Italia logo is seen at the headquarters in Milan, Italy, […]
SYDNEY (Reuters) – Amazon.com Inc’s Australian arm said it would start taking orders on Tuesday, ending speculation about the timing of its launch in the world’s No. 12 economy and likely dashing hopes of a holiday boost for struggling brick-and-mortar rivals. FILE PHOTO – The logo of the web service Amazon is pictured in this […]
(Reuters) – Shares in Chinese technology company Xunlei Ltd sank 12 percent on Tuesday, taking falls in the stock past 40 percent in two weeks as investors debated whether the company is set to benefit or suffer from a boom in cryptocurrency stock plays. FILE PHOTO – Hard disks are pictured inside a server room […]
WASHINGTON (Reuters) – Many independent U.S. truckers are pushing President Donald Trump to back his anti-regulatory rhetoric by delaying an Obama-era rule requiring electronic monitors in trucks, a measure some drivers fear could put them out of business due to extra costs. FILE PHOTO: A transport truck carries new Toyota trucks through an inspection station […]
BERLIN (Reuters) – More regulation and some degree of security are needed to make cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin a serious new asset class for investors, Deutsche Bank Chief Investment Officer Christian Nolting said. FILE PHOTO: The headquarters of Germany’s Deutsche Bank are seen early evening in Frankfurt, Germany January 31, 2017. REUTERS/Kai Pfaffenbach/File Photo ** […]
MOSCOW (Reuters) – What began as a grassroots online campaign featuring a schoolboy has grown into a mass hashtag protest against Russia’s exclusion from the Winter Olympics – backed by what appear to be fake Twitter accounts and users connected to past pro-Kremlin causes. FILE PHOTO: A 3D-printed Twitter logo displayed in front of Russian […]
SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) – Apple Inc (AAPL.O) is in talks to acquire Shazam Entertainment Ltd, whose software helps users identify songs by pointing their phone at an audio source, according to a person familiar with the situation. FILE PHOTO – A man looks at the screen of his mobile phone in front of an Apple […]
NEW YORK (Reuters) – The newest way to bet on bitcoin will arrive on Sunday, when futures of the cryptocurrency that has taken Wall Street by a storm begin trading. Virtual currency Bitcoin tokens are seen in this illustration picture, December 8, 2017. Picture taken December 8. REUTERS/Dado Ruvic/Illustration The first bitcoin future <0#XBT:> trades […]
WASHINGTON (Reuters) – The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission has stepped in to stop an “initial coin offering” (ICO) from a restaurant review app, after the company failed to register it as a security. FILE PHOTO – The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission logo adorns an office door at the SEC headquarters in Washington, June […]
LONDON/ZURICH (Reuters) – One of the three board members of the Swiss foundation that conducted the online fundraiser for the embattled Tezos cryptocurrency tech project has resigned, Reuters has learned. Photo illustration shows detail of Tezos website, October 10, 2017. REUTERS/Dado Ruvic/Illustration The departure on Monday of Guido Schmitz-Krummacher, a Swiss legal and management expert, […]
(Reuters) – A former Rutgers University student and two other men pleaded guilty to computer crimes related to the creation, sale and use of the Mirai botnet, a network of infected electronics equipment used to knock major websites offline in massive 2016 cyber attacks, according to court documents. Rutgers University student Paras Jha is seen […]
WASHINGTON (Reuters) – The U.S. Federal Communications Commission voted along party lines on Thursday to repeal landmark 2015 rules aimed at ensuring a free and open internet, setting up a court fight over a move that could recast the digital landscape. FILE PHOTO: Fiber optic cables carrying internet providers are seen running into a server […]
BRUSSELS (Reuters) – European Union states and legislators agreed on Friday on stricter rules to prevent money laundering and terrorism financing on exchange platforms for bitcoin and other virtual currencies, the EU said in a statement. The agreement is part of a broader set of measures to tackle financial crimes and tax evasion. EU legislators […]